Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dear friends...

I was perusing my own pen pal Maria Laura's blog today and thought how very exciting would it be to have my own pen paling blog. So, here it is. I have created this blog not just as a place to share ideas but as an ongoing letter to you, my friends and readers, in hopes that I might share even more with you a little bit about my own letter writing journey and whatever else comes along. I have a great many other blogs which you will shortly be able to see here listed on one of the side-bars. I also hope to share with you other pen-paling and letter writing blogs I may come across as we embark on this journey. I hope to share creative letter writing ideas and how to recycle bits and pieces of your letters soon as well! I am thrilled and excited to being this journey!

Lots of love,

Nadia Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment