Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's been too long!!!

Even though I've not been on here for a LONG while I have still kept pen palling and am happy to be back posting. I'd been travelling the past few months and too busy with work beforehand. Now I can look forward to having a little more time for posting. I will begin, though, by posting some of the letter detail from my latest written letter.

Sticker over hand-drawn border on white background.
I have TONS more to share with you, my lovely followers, in the next few days but in the meantime you can check out a little bit about my travels on my new blog, Walks In Beauty; also if you are a nature lover be sure to check out my newest blog featuring photos taken by my other half and myself, Nature Delights

Thanks and keep an eye out for my next post!

xoxo,
Nadia

No comments:

Post a Comment